DOMESTIC VIOLENCE Domestic violence is violence committed by someone in the victim's domestic circle. This includes partners and ex-partners, immediate family members, family members, and family friends. Domestic violence is likewise named domestic abuse or family violence. Domestic violence is most normally executed by a male against a female partner; however, it likewise includes violence against men. Domestic violence happens in both heterosexual and homosexual relationships and includes married, isolated adolescents, adults, children, teenagers, and parents. Forms of domestic violence Domestic violence isn't restricted to physical violence and involves a scope of various forms of abuse.
- the presence of abuse between intimate partners, including both current and former partners;
- Different forms of abuse including physical and sexual violence, dangers and intimidation, psychological and emotional abuse, and social and economic deprivation;
- the inconsistent dispersion of power whereby one individual has power over the other and utilizations domestic violence to dominate and maintain that degree of control;
- infrequent and generally minor incidents through to more frequent and extreme incidents resulting in genuine physical damage or death; and
- the effect of domestic violence in terms of causing fear just as physical and psychological damage and interfering with the victim's satisfaction.